Sunday, June 23, 2013

Confessions of a Long Time Blog Stalker

For years I have stalked blogs or tried to blog. Confession: I have been so overwhelmed with my daily tasks of teaching that I have not gotten very far and have often given up quick, but I am not a quitter, and as I start the second year of teaching 6 grade levels, I find myself needing to organize my finds and thoughts, and if someone find that useful, then thank goodness. I know you are thinking holy cow 6 grade levels, well I somehow survive each day teaching 1 grade level each period of the Junior High bell schedule. I teach 3rd grade Math and 4th-8th grade Science. It keeps me hopping, but I love a challenge. So as I start this blogging adventure, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Juliane Sullivan. I am very happily married to my husband of almost 2 years Chris. We have no children, and the only pets in my house are the fish that are usually in my classroom. Chris and I are very active with our local bowling association acting as the league manager. It keeps us very busy. Chris is an avid bowler and bowls as much as I will let him and even works there 3 days a week. I hope some of you will join me for this ride, and if not, I will be working like crazy over here to organize my units and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment